All of those essential nonessentials



1. I really do love everything typewriters. And when I saw this little change purse from Octopurse, my brain said, "Perfect!" The perfect combination of geeky and girly, and the shape of the purse even conforms to the typewriter pattern. 

2. I can't wait until this book is released March 27! The first two books in The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place series were terrific. I am in love with the voice of the narrator, a Jane Eyre-esque heroine, matter-of-fact with a dark sense of humor. She is governess to three mysterious and lovable children raised by wolves, for whom the figure of impending doom always looms shadowy.




3. I adore these concrete cloud pendant designs from DrCraze. Who would think to use concrete as a gem? But it works so beautifully.




4. I am one of those unfortunate souls who has never known the luxury of a true bathrobe. But I find myself lusting for one now. I really like the kimono-style ones and this black and white print from UnderWrapzRobes would suit me perfectly.






5. Isn't this Blooming Thistle Silver Ring with Amethyst from Winged Lion just charming? I also love the gem-less companion band. I want them very very much. Unfortunately, the price is a bit prohibitive for me right now. Maybe a birthday present to myself... I think April is the perfect month for these anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gone Paper-pickin'

"Imago" on Hannibal season finale

On the end of a year & a decade: 2019