Stationery for your portable (typewriter)

My next mini-project in preparing for my Type-In & Letter-Writing Social co-hosted with Scribbling Glue, was to letterpress some type-able special-event stationery. I had some great paper scraps from a previous broadside printing that were begging to be used. I mean, these are decently-sized Rives BFK scraps I'm talking about here. Plus, whatever other paper bits I could find.


Annie (of Scribbling Glue) came by this weekend to try her hand at some printing, so we got going on this project. I set a line of text to commemorate the event alongside a kitschy little typist block (in the picture above). 


I think she had fun, don't you? I am very pleased with how the stationery turned out. I even gave it a little typing test, the morning after. 


We are getting really, really, really excited for "Type-In Type-Out." Are you?

Comments

  1. I look so official in my printer's apron! And, yes, I did have fun, because letterpress printing is really like magic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gone Paper-pickin'

"Imago" on Hannibal season finale

On the end of a year & a decade: 2019