International Typewriter Day 2013

Happy International Typewriter Day, one and all! 

I had my first IKEA shopping experience this Friday. It was a work expedition, but I brought along my own agenda as well: to buy a new work table for my bedroom, with the express purpose of holding up my trusty typewriter-sidekick, Hildegard. 

My other writing spaces haven't been feeling as fertile lately. And since my big, anxious dog has finally graduated from needing to be confined to her crate during the day, there was a significant amount of space freed up that seemed perfect for the creation of a brand-new writing station. And here it is!


Happy Typewriter Day to my best girl, Hildegard. (**wink wink**)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gone Paper-pickin'

"Imago" on Hannibal season finale

On the end of a year & a decade: 2019