Come see me at AWP Seattle!

I'm getting really excited (and nervous) about heading out to Seattle for the 2014 AWP Conference in less than two weeks! If you'll be hanging around the Bookfair on Thursday, February 27 and Friday, February 28, here's where you can find me:

The Rose O'Neill Literary House table (L2)
Thursday from 9:00-10:30 a.m. and 3:00-4:30 p.m.
Friday from 9:00-10:30 a.m. and 3:00-4:30 p.m.

We'll be showing off our beautiful Literary House Press broadsides and books, especially our 2014 AWP Commemorative Broadside: "Because B," by Nance Van Winckel! She'll be stopping by the table to sign them all on Thursday at 11:00 a.m.



The Fairy Tale Review table (K26)
Friday from 12:00-1:15 p.m.

I'll be sitting at the Fairy Tale Review table for this time slot to help them celebrate the release of the brand-new Emerald Issue! I'm also donating a copy of my new chapbook Imago from dancing girl press (who will be at table T5) as part of a promotional giveaway/raffle. I can't wait to hold a copy of this gorgeous green journal in my hands.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gone Paper-pickin'

"Imago" on Hannibal season finale

On the end of a year & a decade: 2019