Forthcoming! Tinderbox Poetry Journal

Some great news to begin the dead-damn-dog days of August: two of my Silence of the Lambs poems have been accepted for publication at the fantastic Tinderbox Poetry Journal

"Why do you think he removes their skins, Agent Starling?" and "Look at him, Starling. Tell me what you see." will be appearing in a future Tinderbox issue. I'll let you know when they're up.

The latter poem will also be included in the next poetry anthology in the Literary House Press series, Still Life with Poem: 100 Natures Mortes in Verse. So much to look forward to.

So far, this has been a fairly productive poetry-writing summer. I'm hoping to eke a few more out before we hit September, which looms ever closer and taunts me with thoughts of crisp golden days, and long chilly nights.

Happy August, poetry-friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gone Paper-pickin'

"Imago" on Hannibal season finale

On the end of a year & a decade: 2019